1) How do I book this Vacation House? From the Online Booking Calendar you can select the dates and start the Booking Process. We accept most major credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX.
2) What is the Cancellation Policy? Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to your arrival will receive a total refund of any advance payments less a $400 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of the check-in date will receive NO REFUND and you will forfeit any monies paid in advance, including shortened stays. We do not offer refunds for weather related cancellations (including but not limited to Hurricanes, Tornados,Tropical Storms etc.). We HIGHLY encourage Travel Insurance which you may add during check out. It is up to the Guest to purchase this insurance.
3) Do you require a Damage Deposit? No, we do not require a Damage Deposit. A non-refundable Damage Insurance Policy is included with your Booking for any Accidental Damages. Anything that is NOT Covered on the Policy the Guest will be charged on the credit card they have on file. Please notify us immediately of any Damage.
4) How do I enter the Property? 1 Week before your stay you will receive Access information.
5) What do I bring? The Beach Rose provides Linens (Sheets, Bathroom and Kitchen Towels) Starter Set of Toilet Paper, Bar Soap and Dishwasher Detergent. The Kitchen is stocked with most of what you need for daily cooking. There are a few beach/pool toys, Red Pull Wagon (not for Beach) and a Beach Cart available for your use but these are not guarenteed if damaged by previous guests. Please bring your own Beach/Pool Towels, Beach Blankets, Laundry Detergent, Personal Cleansing Goods, Food, Spices, Beverages.
5) Do you have a Washer and Dryer for Use? Yes, we have both a Washer and Dryer for your use. Please bring your own Detergent.
7) Is WIFI Included? YES, we have 150Mbps throughout the condo. We also have Smart TVs and Smart BluRay DVD players.
8) How far are you from the BEACH? We are a direct-access beachfront propertyt fand the beach walkway is a frew steps from the pool deck. Both the pool deck entry and the beach walkway gate require an access code that will be provided to you prior to check-in.
9) Is the Pool Heated? The Private Pool is heated (with the exception of the winter months).
10) What time can I check in/check out? Check in 4PM (CST) and Check out 10AM (CST) are strict. Do not enter the property until you are allowed.
11) Is there an Outdoor Grill? No, there is currently no outdoor grills allowed on property.
12) Are trailors or recreational vehicles allowed? No, Trailers, Campers, Boats, RV's etc. are not Permitted at Ocean Breeze East..
13) How many cars can park in the Lot? This property allows one parking spot per unit and this policy is enforced during peak season. Additional parking may be avalable nearby, some for a nominal overnight fee.
14) Who do I contact if there are any pressing issues during our stay? You can always contact me, the owner, by email, text, or cell with any issues, so that I can get a maintenance person to address the issue for you..